Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Every One alert !!! dont hold phone even using handfree or loudspeaker

Well who knows, I almost got a saman today. Almost i mean...... paying under table to JPJ.

I heard alot of story about JPJ are very "clean" compare to Malaysia polis, i totally disagree as I have got with it more then twice, and they will just slander you which you are not allow to defense.

one which happen a while ago when back from Poppy with my friends driving. we meet up with JPJ and they request us to blow on the alcohol tester. the frist 3 time, then tester show ok, and the JPJ wont accept and keep asking my friend(driver) to blow again, with i think they did something to the tester. and finally the tester shows some result, and they slander my friend of over drink. well what can we say? under table with RM100.

Today, i on call with loudspeaker mode while driving, of cause, holding the phone on hand with steering wheel. Just on a corner turn from kuchai lama into KL Seremban highway, the JPJ suddenly jump out from the side and hit on my car back asking me to stop. I was told that i talk on a phone and i confese talking using loudspeaker.
Arr....what a stupid me!!!........there is where they start, you are not allow to take anything when driving, and loudspeaker is not allow as well.....i try to explain, but they keep threaten me of expensive saman will get. No choice that i need to pay for under table money for it again.

Well...a good experience of not to take the phone even you use loudspeaker or handsfree.....

No comments:

Post a Comment